Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Entry

Alright, here's the deal:

I'm a girl, who goes to Tech, as the title might imply.  For those of you who may be confused, Tech refers to Georgia Tech, not any other Tech school, because Tech is the best.  (I may be a bit opinionated.)

There are several reasons I'm writing this-
1- To let future Tech students interested in going to Leeds know about problems I ran into and what I did to solve them,
2- To have some record of what I did while abroad for myself, and
3- To keep everyone back home aware of what I've been up to.

Not necessarily in that order.  
If anyone has any questions about anything specific, or advice on where I should visit, feel free to leave me comments, and I'll try my best to reply.

I guess that's it for now.  In the next couple of days I'll get something up about housing and the application process and how I'm planning on getting there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to read about everything you do! Let's hope you update this more than your LJ, haha.

Post a Comment