Saturday, May 2, 2009

I lied... again. Sorry.

So, pictures weren't up by Friday, and the captions on Italy and Switzerland and the signs aren't done yet. But I feel bad that it's taken me 3 weeks to do as much as I have, and I don't much feel like doing captions at the moment, so I'm just going to give you what I have, and if you want to read the captions on Italy and Switzerland and signs, you can go back and do that in the future. I'll let you know when they're done. But here are the links to all the Europe pictures.

Best of Germany


Best of Austria


Best of Italy


Best of Switzerland


Signs of Europe


Also, I apologize for the quality of the Italy captions. Really wasn't feeling like doing it by the time I decided to just post links here. I'll go back and fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment